nuVizz, a leading provider of network based final mile delivery management and customer experience SaaS platform, today announced that National DCP, LLC. (NDCP), a $2 billion supply chain management company serving the franchisees of the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain selected its nuDeliverIt platform to help NDCP enhance its customer delivery experience.
National DCP, LLC. leverages its expertise in sourcing, purchasing and distribution to provide comprehensive business solutions including food, beverages, supplies, packaging, technology and healthcare to more than 8,900 U.S. quick service restaurants and customers in 51 countries. Today it employs more than 1,700 team members at its headquarters in Atlanta, regional distribution centers, and logistics hubs throughout the U.S.
“At NDCP, we strive to provide the best-in-class Supply Chain solutions to our customers. The efficient management of final mile delivery has become one of the key areas of operations for us. It includes providing real-time visibility of deliveries, ETAs, advance communication and electronic proof of delivery leveraging best-of-breed technologies,” said the Program Lead at NDCP. “..nuDeliverIt by nuVizz not only checked all the boxes for us from final mile delivery management and customer experience aspects but also stood far above the rest in terms of their understanding of the space, experience in managing large enterprise implementations and focus on customer service..”
“In the last eight years, nuDeliverIt final mile delivery management and customer experience platform has grown into a world class SaaS platform for managing complex network-based delivery ecosystem,” said Guru Rao, nuVizz, Inc, CEO. “…final mile is not only about making sure the right product is delivered at the right time but also providing a consistent and superior customer experience while doing so. We continuously strive hard to make sure our solution evolves with the changing needs and stay ahead of the curve all the time. On top of it, our unique platform enables managing delivery & all transportation businesses on a single platform creating a holistic network which opens up huge opportunities for optimization across different business verticals. We are excited about the partnership with NDCP to help them provide best-in-class delivery experience to their customers.”
Some of the key differentiating features of nuDeliverIt platform includes:
- A true network-based solution that brings all stakeholders of the delivery ecosystem on a single platform
- The most complete app based (iOS and Android) delivery tracking and execution platform
- On-demand dynamic optimization combined with traditional scheduled delivery planning
- Automated delivery appointment scheduling
- Most flexible delivery execution application to cater to any service/delivery workflow
- Best-in-class and consistent customer experience – SMS, email, Uber like visibility, smart speakers and chat bots
- Ability for enterprises to build their own crowd delivery ecosystem and manage within the same platform with other traditional resources
- Flexible driver settlement and customer billing module to automate the back-end processes
- Enterprise grade solution with unmatched 24/7 live customer support
- Recognized by Gartner (TM) Market Guide for Real-time Transportation Visibility providers
National DCP, LLC (NDCP) is a $2 billion supply chain management company. They provide comprehensive business solutions including food, beverages, supplies, packaging, technology and healthcare to more than 8,900 locations in the U.S. and customers in 51 countries. Each year, NDCP purchases more than 100 million pounds of coffee, 112 million pounds of sugar and 24 million gallons of milk, and drives 30 million miles delivering approximately 75 million cases of product to stores. NDCP won the 2015 Supply Chain Pioneer Award from Partnership Gwinnett for innovative supply chain management practices and was ranked #28 on the 2016 InformationWeek Elite 100 List.