nuVizz Team is looking for a Staff Accountant to manage the day-to-day accounting functions.
The candidate must have accounting background and experience with Quickbooks.
Prior experience with managing accounting for Services and SaaS-based companies is preferred.a
The position is located in Atlanta, GA.
- Manage day-to-day accounting functions including AR, AP, JE and Payroll
- Manage bi-monthly accounting tasks – payroll, expenses and invoicing
- Generate financial reporting
- Coordinate with different project teams to ensure timely reporting
- Accounting degree is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing accounting functions in a Professional Services and a software company
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working with accounting software (Quickbooks)
- The candidate must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have authorization to work in the US
nuVizz is an innovative SaaS platform offering mobile, crowd sourcing and AI based solutions for people transportation and package delivery. Our solutions help big enterprises “Uber”ize and optimize their transportation and delivery operations to manage rapid disruption caused by technology. Named “Top 10 Most Innovative Georgia Companies” in 2016, we have rapidly expanded our customer base and transaction volume. Just this year we have seen 25+ million transportation transactions happen on our platform. For more details visit our website at https://nuvizz.com/.