Product Manager Role
Product Manager Role
nuVizz Team is looking to grow our Product Management team. We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to implement our product vision. As a nuVizz Product Manager he/she would partner with customers and development team based in India and US to implement our current & upcoming product features
The candidate must be a strategic thinker, analytical and detail-oriented, efficient at multitasking and prioritization. He / She will take end-to-end ownership of functional design and quality of the final output of the product features planned for a release/sprint, and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
Prior experience with managing Saas-based products in Transportation and Logistics is preferred. Experience with managing interactive mobile products in Supply Chain and Logistics space is highly desired.
The position is located in Atlanta, GA and reports to VP of Product Management.
- Understands business processes and functional requirements, and translates them to specific tangible software requirements.
- Clearly documents the functional requirements and functional design flow.
- Coordinates requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that user stories and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Effectively communicates with on and off-shore teams to deliver functional requirements including GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Creates user stories and associates them with JIRA tasks broken down to facilitate easy tracking assignment and development.
- Effectively manages trade-offs between schedules versus customer benefits
- Monitors the status of development and provides guidance on any questions/issues and troubleshoots requirements-related bottlenecks.
- Conducts business-level verification and testing of new features
- Demos product to Sales and Product management teams and/or customers, as necessary
- Manages Scrum process for the Product
- Be a go-to person and subject matter expert for the product that you lead
- Closely manages rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- Must be a self-motivated go-getter and be able to take up initiatives to ensure a better product quality and GTM features
- Passion for continuous learning, adapting to new market initiatives, and competitor analysis to understand trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related field or equivalent education required
- 6-8 years of experience working in software product development with at least 4+ years of experience in
- Product Management/Business Analysis in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end and prioritize workload effectively
- The candidate must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills. He/she should be able to drive consensus among various stakeholders and articulate trade-offs used in making product-related choices & decisions.
- The candidate should have experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best Scrum practices
- The candidate should possess innovative product design skills with customer focused approach. He/she should have experience leveraging wireframing tools like Balsamiq, Sketch etc.
- The candidate must have demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- The candidate must have experience with mobile device testing and troubleshooting on iOS and Android
- Must have authorization to work in the US.
- Prior supply chain, mobile device or crowdsourcing application experience preferred
- Prior experience in NEMT – Non Emergency Medical Transportation or Last Mile Delivery space is highly desired
- Functional understanding of AI-based algorithms for transportation and logistics is a plus
nuVizz is an innovative Saas platform offering mobile, crowd sourcing and AI based solutions for people transportation and package delivery. Our solutions help big enterprises “Uber”ize and optimize their transportation and delivery operations to manage rapid disruption caused by technology. Named “Top 10 Most Innovative Georgia Companies” in 2016, we have rapidly expanded our customer base and transaction volume. Just this year we have seen 25+ million transportation transactions happen on our platform. For more details visit our website at https://nuvizz.com/.