Portal Developer / Lead (Bangalore, India)
nuVizz is a business solutions and services company. We provide complete mobile business software solutions and Supply Chain consulting services. nuVizz is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, and we operate a development center in Bangalore, India. We have started operations at the beginning of 2011 and we’ve seen tremendous growth since then. We’ve introduced a strong portfolio of mobile apps and a comprehensive enterprise mobile toolkit, and support these with our team of core business process and mobile solutions experts.
Enterprise Mobile Solutions
Our goal is to bring together a unique combination of capabilities and tools, providing a single
stop solution for all of our clients’ mobile enablement requirements. The nuVizz mobile solution
set addresses your mobile challenges with our complete solution footprint.
Supply Chain Consulting Services
We have extended our experience in supply chain services across multiple industries like Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Products Group (CPG), Direct to Consumer and Life Sciences. Our experts are well versed in the implementation of the solutions listed below from a number of ERP and best of breed vendors:
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Transportation Management Systems
- Distributed Order Management Systems
- Labor Management Systems
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Voice solutions
- Material Handling, Conveyor Control, and Warehouse Control Systems
- Program Management
A Java Portal developer/Lead to play an integral role, where he/she will be responsible to deliver increasingly smarter and elegant apps. The candidate must have Java/JEE application Development skills, and a proven experience delivering high quality, rock-solid apps. We are looking for candidates with 5-7 years of experience as Sr. Developers or Leads:
Responsibility / Skills
- Deliver entire application life cycle – concept, design, build and test complex web applications
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional and technical solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including corner cases, usability, and general reliability
- Perform bug fixing and ensure acceptable application performance
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on technology changes, evaluate impact to application, and implement changes to ensure minimal latency in application availability to users
- Work closely with project/product managers while effectively working across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines.
- Mentor the team members on the nuances of technology and implement best practices within the team
- Display positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with utmost quality
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- Provide guidance, reference and direction to team members.
- Must be a self-motivated go-getter and be able to take up initiatives
We are looking for candidates with the below technical skills:
- Strong foundational knowledge of Core Java and JEE
- Frameworks: Strong knowledge of Spring MVC and Sprint Security, Java SDLK along with
- Excellent hands on experience and knowledge of SQL.
- Strong experience in Web services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Should have expertise in Design Patterns, Transactions, Multi-threading concepts
- Experience in developing in Linux Platform.
- Experience using Maven.
- Knowledge of data structures
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of SVN (Apache Subversion), Tomcat server, Jboss and OAuth
- Exposure to Spring Integration batch knowledge, OAuth2 authentication
- Good knowledge of using API’s for Maps, Location services and other third party API’s.
Skeleton of the Programming
- Programming Language: Java , J2EE
- Framework: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate
- Database: SQL.
- Operating System: Linux.
- Configuration Management: SVN.
- Tools & Utilities: STS
- Web/Application Server: Jboss
Experience: 5-7 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Note: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply