Java Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for an opportunity to grow with a mobile technology company in the Atlanta, GA. The Junior Systems Administrator will have an opportunity to join a team using cutting-edge technologies in a SaaS / Agile development environment. The Corporate IT Team supports over 100 users in the workplace and is responsible for leading initiatives all over the world.
- Be a key contributor to developing mobile technology and cloud-based web solutions.
- Coordinate with the team of BA/QA/Development team to collaboratively build cutting-edge applications.
- Participate in the innovative design process with the seasoned team for creating a new class of applications that power mobile computing.
- Java developer for a growing mobile technology company.
- Strong knowledge of common web languages- HTML/JS/CSS
- Good experience with JAVA & J2EE
- Familiarity with Spring Framework concepts
- Experience with SQL and database design – preferably MYSQL/ Oracle
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks
- Passionate about development in Java.
- 3-6 years experience in developing applications on Web technologies.
- Sound knowledge on SQL and Database skills at the programming level.
- Experience with Java scripting. Proficiency with at least one java-scripting library (jQuery/ jQTouch).
nuVizz is a leading enterprise mobile application, crowd enablement and services company. Named “Top 40 Most Innovative Georgia Companies in 2015” in the US, it provides complete mobile business SaaS solutions, new mobile logistics applications, an Omni-Crowd Network ™ solution and supply chain consulting services. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, with offices in India and France
Don’t forget to send your email & phone number to help us reach you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com