iOS Developer / Lead – India
Exp: 2-5 years (Developer), 6-8 years (Sr. Developers or Leads)
Job Location: Bangalore
nuVizz is looking for an iOS Lead to play an integral role, where he/she will be responsible to deliver increasingly smarter and elegant mobile apps. We are looking for someone with good experience in iOS Software Development skills, passionate about all things mobile, and a proven experience delivering high quality, rock-solid apps. We are looking for candidates with 2-5 years in native iOS Development as developers and those with 6-8 years of experience as Sr. Developers or Leads:
- Development of several iPhone/iPad/iOS applications.
- Delivering entire app life cycle – concept, design, build and test complex applications for a variety of iOS devices.
- Plan and participate in peer code reviews and testing to ensure high-quality deliverables from the team.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional and technical solutions
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps.
- Working closely with project managers while effectively working across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines.
- Mentoring the team members on the iOS technology and implement best practices within the team
- Positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having a sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with the utmost quality
- Agile methodology
Technical Skills Set
We are looking for candidates who are involved (hands-on) in the IOS Development- 9.0/9.2 Version (Good knowledge into 7.0 Version onwards)
- Experience and expertise in Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Swift
- Experience in Xcode / Interface Builder.
- Experience in iOS SDK
- Good understanding of OO concepts, design principles.
- Experience with SQLite/ NoSQL/ Core Data
- Experience in consuming web services (SOAP/REST) and processing data (XML/JSON) is essential.
- JIRA, SVN
Note: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply