CSO Techno-Functional analyst – India
Job Location: Bangalore
CSO Techno-Functional analyst
We are looking for a bright candidate to join us in our Customer Success Organization (CSO). This role will require the candidate to quickly develop a very good understanding of nuVizz products: nuDeliverIT, Vehmo, GoJenta, WellRyde, and other products as they are developed and released and will involve the following activities:
- Troubleshoot and Support customer issues.
- Onboard new customers onto nuVizz platform based on the product(s) they sign up for.
- Involve in UAT activities for the products/ Product features.
- Evangelize and provide training on product features to customers.
- Perform customer demos for current and prospective customers.
- Cross-sell / Up-sell new and existing features to existing customers and prospects.
Desired qualifications / Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication is a must.
- Must be ready to work in shifts.
- Very strong customer focus.
- Must be aggressive in following with the customers or internally with developers / QA to ensure that the customer’s issues are addressed on priority and business impacts to customer workflow is minimal.
- Must be persuasive in dealing with customers to cross-sell and up-sell product features.
- Understand and visualize business flows in supply chain and logistics domain.
- Develop a functional and basic technical understanding of nuVizz product portal, iOS, and Android mobile apps – be able to logically work on troubleshooting issues.
- Empathize with customer business workflows and develop test cases and perform testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams/customers to define test cases and perform relevant testing activities.
- Display a positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having a sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with the utmost quality.
- Must be a self-motivated go-getter and be able to take up initiatives.
- A good understanding of Unix / SQL query writing.
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies.
Experience with an edge:
- Experience in Supply Chain industry.
- Experience with a start-up is preferred.
- Candidates with prior technical experience in a similar environment will be preferred.
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage.
Note: Send your resume to email@example.com to apply