Full Stack Developer – India
- Developing front end website architecture (Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS3).
- Designing Rich User interactions on web pages (User Experience into consideration).
- Developing back end website applications (Controllers, Services, and APIs).
- Ensuring Site Compatibility with mobile devices
- Working alongside UI/UX for web design features.
- Working with Product Manager to translate User Requirements → Technical Requirements.
Android Developer / Sr. Android Developer – India
- Deliver entire app life cycle - concept, design, build and test complex applications for a variety of Android devices.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional and technical solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new...
UI Developer – India
- Minimum 3 years of developing & integrating web/mobile-based applications – Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing new user-facing features from scratch ...
Customer Success Specialist
- Work with customers in supporting issues, diagnose problems and help optimize our solutions
- Handle customer calls/emails if required and help address queries and questions.
- Work with the Development team on...
Implementation Project manager
Java Software Engineer
- Be a key contributor to developing mobile technology and cloud-based web solutions.
- Coordinate with the team of BA/QA/Development team to collaboratively build cutting-edge applications.
- Participate in the innovative design process with the seasoned team for creating...
National DCP Selects nuDeliverIt by nuVizz to Enhance its Customer Delivery Experience
nuVizz, a leading provider of network based final mile delivery management and customer experience SaaS platform, today announced that National DCP, LLC. (NDCP), a $2 billion supply chain management company serving the franchisees of the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain selected its nuDeliverIt platform to help NDCP enhance its customer delivery experience.
nuVizz, a leading provider of network based final mile delivery management and customer experience SaaS platform, today announced that National DCP, LLC. (NDCP), a $2 billion supply chain management company serving the franchisees of the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain selected its
Product Analysts (Systems/Business Analysis)
Product Analysts (Level I)
Trip Market by WellRyde: A Win-win for NEMT Brokers and Transportation Providers
With over 10 national NEMT Trip sources and 1200+ transportation providers, Trip Market by WellRyde, provides the perfect opportunity for both NEMT Providers and brokers
WellRyde, a nuVizz Inc transportation solution, announces the successful integration with the over 10 NEMT national trip sources on its platform. With the initial launch of Trip Market in early August 2018, WellRyde has seen an increase in trip sources and providers adopting to the platform. In a short span of time, Trip Market has contributed significantly to the annual trip volume of 16+ Million trips. NEMT providers today are able to utilize...