Android Developer / Sr. Android Developer – India
Exp: 1-3 years (Android Developer), 4-7 years (Sr. Android Developer)
Job Location: Bangalore
nuVizz is looking for a bright Android developer with 1-3 years and a Sr. Developer with 4-7 years in native Android Development with a proven experience delivering high quality, rock-solid apps.
- Deliver entire app life cycle – concept, design, build and test complex applications for a variety of Android devices.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional and technical solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including corner cases, usability, and general reliability
- Perform bug fixing and ensure acceptable application performance
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on changes to the OS, evaluate impact to the application, and implement changes to ensure minimal latency in application availability to users
- Work closely with project managers while effectively working across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines.
- Mentor the team members on the nuances of Android technology and implement best practices within the team
- Display a positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having a sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with the utmost quality
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
Technical Skills Set
- Extensive experience in versions 4.0 and above and sound knowledge of the latest version.
- Hands-on coding ability will be required
- Deep knowledge in Core JAVA
- Deep experience and understanding of the life cycle of basic components (Activity, Broadcast Receiver, Service, Content Provider)
- Good knowledge in AsyncTask and Handler
- Experience with Gradle and sound knowledge of Ant and Maven.
- Very comfortable in using AndroidStudio
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, complexity and optimization
- Understanding of architecture of mobile applications, common patterns, and design
- Experience with databases like SQLite and key-value storages
- Good knowledge of using API for Maps, Location services and other third parties API’s.
Note: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply